DreamStation Go 12mm Micro-Flex 6 Foot Tubing
Unit price per
100% personal Advice
I am happy to assist either by email or telephone.
Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm PST
- Return and Shipping
Philips Respironics announced a voluntary recall for Continuous and Non-Continuous Ventilators (certain CPAP, BiLevel PAP and Ventilator Devices) due to two issues related to the polyester-based polyurethane (PE-PUR) sound abatement foam used in these devices.
For information on the Recall Notice, a complete list of impacted products, and potential health risks, visit philips.com/src-update.
Micro-Flex 6 Foot Tubing
The DreamStation Go Micro-Flex 12mm tubing is the smallest and lightest tubing developed by Philips. In a study done by Philips, participants compared regular tubing to the new micro-flex 12mm tubing and found that it provided better comfort, flexibility and ease of movement than standard tubing.
- Micro-Flexible tubing is 6 feet long
- Designed to only work with the DreamStation Go Travel Units
- Compatible with all Masks via click connections at each end
OUR POLICY LASTS 7 DAYS. IF 7 DAYS HAVE GONE BY SINCE YOUR SHIPMENT WAS RECEIVED, UNFORTUNATELY WE CAN’T OFFER YOU A REFUND OR EXCHANGE.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original, unopened packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Include your mask size in the notes section of the order form
- Include your prescription with pressure settings
NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE
Used the battery once and it worked as advertised.
My order arrived promptly. There was an error that was rapidly corrected. I would highly recommend this merchant.
Arrived quickly and accurately.
Very compact and lightweight does take some getting used to.
Works well. Very comfortable nasal pillows. A bit louder than standard but I knew that before purchasing.