Introducing F&P Vitera, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare’s new Full Face mask, which incorporates unique technologies designed to provide you with comfort throughout the night. Vitera features the RollFit™ XT seal, headgear with VentiCool™ technology, and a low-profile stability bar:
1. Adaptable seal designed for comfort
The RollFit XT seal rolls back and forth on the bridge of your nose, which means:
- The freedom to move as the mask adapts to your different sleeping positions, helping to maintain a comfortable seal and minimize leak
- Reduced pressure and soreness on the bridge of your nose.
The RollFit XT seal, which covers the nose and mouth, is designed to operate at a range of pressures from low to high.
2. Headgear designed to keep you cool and comfortable
The Vitera headgear features VentiCool technology, a custom-made breathable fabric. VentiCool is designed to allow heat and moisture to escape through the fabric to help keep you cool and comfortable as you sleep.
3. Stability bar to help keep the seal in place as you move
The Vitera features a low-profile stability bar designed to keep the seal in place, helping to minimize mask leaks and supporting a comfortable night’s sleep.
4. Ease-of-use features
- The unique forehead clip keeps your forehead straps together for easy disassembly and reassembly while also reducing the chance of headgear tangling.
- The adjustable headgear features forehead and crown straps which provide you with easy and personalized sizing.
- New headgear clips with tactile grips help you easily find and position them on the mask frame.
- VisiBlue™ color cues incorporated into key components of the mask help you with fitting, disassembly, and reassembly.