Premium Chin Strap
Regular price $ 20.00
Unit price per
100% personal Advice
I am happy to assist either by email or telephone.
Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm PST
- Return and Shipping
Premium Respironics Chin Strap Features and Benefits:
- Premium Materials for a Premium Product
- CPAP Chin Strap Provides Extra Support for Your CPAP Mask
- Basic Maintenance Makes Cleaning a Breeze
Premium Materials for a Premium Product
The Respironics Premium Chin Strap is made with lycra, polyester foam, and Velstretch for a soft, comfortable fit.
Stop Mouth Breathing and Remove Unnecessary Tension
If you have issues with accidental mouth breathing while using your nasal mask, this premium Respironics chin strap can stop sleep-related events caused by open mouth breathing or snoring from disturbing your CPAP therapy ever again. Instead of worrying about another mouth leak, the headgear works with the integrated chin cup to apply gentle pressure at a vertical angle, ensuring your sleep apnea therapy is restful and effective.
Also featured is an adjustable support strap held in place with Velcro to give your headgear the adjustability you need for successful sleep therapy.
Basic Maintenance Makes Cleaning a Breeze
Care for this product is simple: hand-wash weekly with warm water and a mild laundry detergent.
Notes and Manufacturer Comments
- The Premier Chinstrap by Respironics is designed with a split on one vertical portion of the chinstrap while the other side of the chinstrap does not have a split.
- The Premium Chinstrap is intended to be positioned toward the front of the head to apply the desired angles of pressure on the chin.
- The manufacturer notes the user of the Premium Chinstrap must be 66 lbs / 30 kg or larger.
The instructions guide the user to put the chinstrap over the mask. Please note: If this placement is uncomfortable, the chinstrap can be moved under the mask.
Care and Cleaning:
- Hand wash weekly using mild household laundry detergent and warm water.
- Do not use bleach, alcohol, or cleaners with moisturizers or conditioners.
- Rinse well.
- Line dry or lay flat to dry.
- Do not iron the chinstrap.
- Alternately, the chinstrap can be washed in a machine on a gentle cycle using only cold water and mild detergent. Do NOT place in dryer - line dry.
OUR POLICY LASTS 7 DAYS. IF 7 DAYS HAVE GONE BY SINCE YOUR SHIPMENT WAS RECEIVED, UNFORTUNATELY WE CAN’T OFFER YOU A REFUND OR EXCHANGE.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original, unopened packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Include your mask size in the notes section of the order form
- Include your prescription with pressure settings
NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE
I’ve tried many chin straps but none worked until I found Sleep Quest. Their chin straps work well and are very comfortable.
Used the battery once and it worked as advertised.
My order arrived promptly. There was an error that was rapidly corrected. I would highly recommend this merchant.
Arrived quickly and accurately.
Very compact and lightweight does take some getting used to.
Works well. Very comfortable nasal pillows. A bit louder than standard but I knew that before purchasing.