The DreamWisp CPAP Mask Nasal Cushion is engineered to help minimize leaks and provide an open field of vision so you can maintain your nighttime routine-like reading a book before falling asleep.
This replacement nasal cushion is intended to fit only the DreamWisp Nasal Mask and will not work with any other mask, including the DreamWear or Wisp masks.
This CPAP mask replacement cushion is designed for comfort, machine performance and to minimize health and safety concerns when using your CPAP machine. Over time, your original CPAP mask cushion will begin to lose its ability to create a quality seal. By replacing the cushion, you can possibly restore the mask to the same level of performance it had with the original cushion and ensure compliance during sleep apnea therapy.
- Nasal Cushion in Selected Size
- Do not use household cleaners such as sprays or bleach to clean the mask, as this can cause your therapy air to become polluted and leave a residue. The residue can make you very sick.
- Do not boil the cushion, as this can weaken or damage the materials used in the mask or cause damage or loss of the product.
Available Sizes: Petite, Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large sizes.
Cleaning the DreamWisp Cushion
It's important to clean the nasal mask cushion at least once a day. Here's how you do it:
- Completely detach the cushion from the mask. This will help you clean the hard-to-reach places on the cushion.
- Using CPAP Mask Wipes, gently scrub the interior and exterior of the cushion, making sure to remove any deposits. You may also use mild, fragrance-free soap and water.
- Make sure to dry completely before next use.
- Reattach the cushion to the mask.