Auto Charge DC Cable
Battery Power Solutions
Regular price $ 79.99
Unit price per
100% personal Advice
I am happy to assist either by email or telephone.
Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm PST
- Return and Shipping
AUTO CHARGE DC CABLE
Keep the Freedom V² CPAP Battery charged up and ready to go while enjoying adventures on the road or during power outages when AC power is lost.
The Auto Charge DC Cable safely and efficiently charges the Freedom V² battery via the 12V auxiliary power outlet/cigarette lighter socket of a vehicle.
- Plug the Auto Charge DC Cable into the battery DC IN port.
- Plug the Auto Charge DC Cable into the power outlet of the vehicle.
- Turn the vehicle on to begin charging the battery.
- see FAQ tab for additional information
- Freedom V² Battery Charge Time = 3-4 hours (0% to 100%)
Download: User Guide
- Auto Charge DC Cable
- with “W” tip connected
- Instruction Sheet
OUR POLICY LASTS 7 DAYS. IF 7 DAYS HAVE GONE BY SINCE YOUR SHIPMENT WAS RECEIVED, UNFORTUNATELY WE CAN’T OFFER YOU A REFUND OR EXCHANGE.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original, unopened packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Include your mask size in the notes section of the order form
- Include your prescription with pressure settings
NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE
Haven’t used it yet. Also purchased a Freedom CPAP battery which came in very handy when the generator quit. & purchased the second battery so we won’t have to run the generator at all during the night.
Used the battery once and it worked as advertised.
My order arrived promptly. There was an error that was rapidly corrected. I would highly recommend this merchant.
Arrived quickly and accurately.
Very compact and lightweight does take some getting used to.
Works well. Very comfortable nasal pillows. A bit louder than standard but I knew that before purchasing.