Air10™ DC/DC Converter
Regular price $ 95.00
Unit price per
100% personal Advice
I am happy to assist either by email or telephone.
Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm PST
- Return and Shipping
The Air10TM DC/DC converter 24V/90W output can be used to run your AirSense™ 10 or AirCurve™ 10 therapy device, or your Lumis™ ventilator, from a 12V or 24V DC power source, such as your car or boat battery.
As well as powering your device, this converter will power your HumidAirTM heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ heated tubing. It gives you the freedom to travel off the beaten path but maintain the same level of comfort and security you enjoy at home.
Download: User Guide
- The Air10 DC/DC converter can be used with any AirSense 10, AirCurve 10 therapy device or Lumis ventilator.
- The converter can also be used to power your HumidAir heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir heated tubing.
- The Air10 DC/DC converter provides you the freedom to operate your device on an alternative power supply, such as a car or boat battery, but still enjoy the comfort and benefits of humidification and heated tubing.
OUR POLICY LASTS 7 DAYS. IF 7 DAYS HAVE GONE BY SINCE YOUR SHIPMENT WAS RECEIVED, UNFORTUNATELY WE CAN’T OFFER YOU A REFUND OR EXCHANGE.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original, unopened packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Include your mask size in the notes section of the order form
- Include your prescription with pressure settings
NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE
I received excellent email service from Rose to confirm the item was exactly what I needed and it had the 12V battery clips to optionally use with a deep-cycle battery & after sale to confirm I was going to receive a tracking number. Item was received quickly and conveniently next day intact.
Used this item to power my ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset on a camping trip with a 250W 12V power station with humidity and temperature turned off on the ResMed and I easily had two nights (17 hours total) of power.
The DC-DC converter outputs 24 Volts, same as the AC converter used at home. Using the AC outlet of this portable power station I would only have just over one night’s power. Use DC to power the ResMed for more efficiency of available power. Go with ResMed as it is UL certified and it is well made. Knock-offs are not safety certified.
Used the battery once and it worked as advertised.
My order arrived promptly. There was an error that was rapidly corrected. I would highly recommend this merchant.
Arrived quickly and accurately.
Very compact and lightweight does take some getting used to.
Works well. Very comfortable nasal pillows. A bit louder than standard but I knew that before purchasing.