AirFit™ P10 for Her
Regular price $ 105.00
Unit price per
Item qualifies for free shipping
100% personal Advice
I am happy to assist either by email or telephone.
Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm PST
- Return and Shipping
AirFit™ P10 for Her
Lightweight comfort, a sense of freedom, and a quiet night's sleep. Custom designed for women. The latest in sleep apnoea technology, delivering up to 40 minutes more sleep per night compared to the ResMed Swift FX mask.
ALL 3 SIZES OF PILLOWS (XS, S & M) ARE SUPPLIED WITH THIS MASK.
The ResMed AirFit™ P10 for Her nasal pillows mask is a smart choice for women who want a quiet, comfortable night's sleep. ResMed's 'For Her' masks have been adapted with a female-friendly size, ensuring a better fit for greater comfort. The AirFit P10 features the latest sleep apnoea technology and won a coveted RedDot 2014 Award for its outstanding, user-friendly design.
Download: User Guide (página 24)
- Quiet and light: approximately 50% quieter and 50% lighter than the Swift FX2.
- Supplied with 3 sizes of nasal pillows - XS, S & M.
- Comfortable: minimal facial contact and a real sense of freedom – you'll barely notice you're wearing it.
- Restful: studies show you could enjoy more than 40 minutes of extra sleep per night compared to the ResMed Swift FX mask.
- Unobtrusive: QuietAir™ woven-mesh venting gently directs air away from you and your bed partner.
- Effective: dual-wall technology seals on contact and stays sealed, even when you move around.
- Liberating: flexible, durable flexi-tube offers full freedom of movement without compromising seal.
- Easy to use: minimalist design ensures fast and easy assembly, fitting and cleaning.
- Easy to wear: innovative QuickFit™ elastic headgear is snug, stable and auto-adjusting – you'll find it easy to slip your mask on and off.
OUR POLICY LASTS 7 DAYS. IF 7 DAYS HAVE GONE BY SINCE YOUR SHIPMENT WAS RECEIVED, UNFORTUNATELY WE CAN’T OFFER YOU A REFUND OR EXCHANGE.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original, unopened packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Usage & Instructions
- Include your mask size in the notes section of the order form
- Include your prescription with pressure settings
NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE
Thank you so much
1. Picture on the website shows no buckle, which is why I bought it. The "NEW" buckle rubs my scalp, making a sore spot. So I was excited to find one without a buckle. Yet when it arrived, Ta-Da: buckle!!!
2. "for Her"? Who, really, a child or very small woman? I am an average size woman, 5'6'', with a hat size of S-M. This band was so tight that I began to get a headache after the first 5 minutes. I had it on the biggest I could adjust the much hated buckle. I returned it for a refund even though I had opened it; how else are you going to know what you've received?
I wish there was an option for no buckle with the band at the size of a normal person's head.
Resmed the manufacturer of the product updated the headgear to now include a buckle the older model without a buckle is no longer available. The images have since been updated.
The AirFit P10 for Her is considered the XS size, The regular AirFit P10 would probably be a better fit, however it also has a buckle.
You probably need to look at a different model all together. We offer in person mask fittings in one of our 5 locations or Virtual mask fittings with our telehealth team.
Used the battery once and it worked as advertised.
My order arrived promptly. There was an error that was rapidly corrected. I would highly recommend this merchant.
Arrived quickly and accurately.
Very compact and lightweight does take some getting used to.
Works well. Very comfortable nasal pillows. A bit louder than standard but I knew that before purchasing.