DreamWisp Nasal Mask Fitpack
Regular price $ 100.00
Unit price per
Item qualifies for free shipping
100% personal Advice
I am happy to assist either by email or telephone.
Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm PST
- Return and Shipping
DreamWisp has been designed to help patients sleep comfortably with every turn. Marrying the freedom of DreamWear’s revolutionary, top of-the-head tube design with Wisp’s proven over-the-nose auto seal cushion creates a mask that lets patients sleep how they want without having frontal tubing in the way.
The New DreamWisp Nasal Mask FitPack with minimal contact mask from Philips helps you sleep comfortably with every turn because it marries the freedom of DreamWear’s revolutionary, top-of-the-head tube design with the seal of Wisp’s minimal contact nasal cushion.
Now, you are provided with an innovative solution that lets you sleep how you want without having restrictive tubing on the face. DreamWisp’s design directs airflow through the frame so you can sleep comfortably, and the tubing connection at the top of the head allows you to sleep in any position you want – on your stomach, side or back.
Benefits of DreamWisp
- Tubing at the top-of-the-head allows patients to sleep in any position they want
- Airflow through the mask frame allows patients to sleep comfortably
- Minimal contact nasal cushion provides comfort and seal
- Four-point headgear provides stability with every turn
In The Box
- DreamWisp Mask and Headgear (Medium Frame)
- Small, Medium, and Large Cushions
Contraindication: Use of the mask is contraindicated for patients and their household members, caregivers, and bed
partners that may be in close vicinity to patients using the masks, that have implanted devices that may be affected by
magnets, including but not limited to:
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICD)
- Magnetic metallic implants/electrodes/valves placed in upper limbs, torso, or higher (i.e. neck and head)
- CSF (cerebral spinal fluid) shunts (e.g., VP (ventriculo peritoneal) shunt)
- Aneurysm clips
- Embolic coils
- Intracranial aneurysm intravascular flow disruption devices
- Metallic cranial plates, screws, burr hole covers, and bone substitute devices
- Metallic splinters in the eye
- Ocular implants (e.g., glaucoma implants, retinal implants)
- Certain contact lenses with metal
- Implants to restore hearing or balance that have an implanted magnet (such as cochlear implants, implanted bone
- conduction hearing devices, and auditory brainstem implants)
- Magnetic denture attachments
- Metallic gastrointestinal clips
- Metallic stents (e.g., aneurysm, coronary, tracheobronchial, biliary)
- Implantable ports and pumps (e.g., insulin pumps)
- Hypoglossal Nerve Stimulators
- Devices labeled as MR (magnetic resonance) unsafe
- Magnetic metallic implants not labeled for MR or not evaluated for safety in a magnetic field
Warning: Magnets with a magnetic field strength of 400 mT are used in the mask. With the exception of the devices identified in the contraindication, ensure the mask is kept at least 6 inches (approx. 15.24 cm) away from any other medical implants or medical devices that can be impacted by the magnetic fields to avoid possible effects from localized magnetic fields. This includes household members, caregivers, and bed partners that may be in close vicinity to patients that use the masks.
Download: User Guide
Patients can sleep in any position they desire—on their stomach, side, or back - without having the hose in front of their face.
Minimal headgear design
- DreamWisp delivers airflow within the frame, provides an open line of sight and a uses smaller footprint than traditional nasal masks.
Easy-to-use magnetic clips
- Magnetic clips enable quick assembly and release of the headgear which can be especially useful for patients who have dexterity issues.
Minimal contact nasal cushion
OUR POLICY LASTS 7 DAYS. IF 7 DAYS HAVE GONE BY SINCE YOUR SHIPMENT WAS RECEIVED, UNFORTUNATELY WE CAN’T OFFER YOU A REFUND OR EXCHANGE.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original, unopened packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- For more info please visit this page
- Include your mask size in the notes section of the order form
- Include your prescription with pressure settings
NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE
Used the battery once and it worked as advertised.
My order arrived promptly. There was an error that was rapidly corrected. I would highly recommend this merchant.
Arrived quickly and accurately.
Very compact and lightweight does take some getting used to.
Works well. Very comfortable nasal pillows. A bit louder than standard but I knew that before purchasing.