Airsense 10 90W power supply
Regular price $ 85.00
Unit price per
100% personal Advice
I am happy to assist either by email or telephone.
Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm PST
- Return and Shipping
USAGE: This Universal Power Supply will automatically adapt to voltages in most countries worldwide. (A plug adapter may be required for use outside of North America.) It is the only power supply that should be used with AirSense, AirStart or AirCurve sleep therapy devices. Using a non-ResMed power supply with a ResMed CPAP or BiLevel machine may damage it and void the manufacturer's warranty. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
OUR POLICY LASTS 7 DAYS. IF 7 DAYS HAVE GONE BY SINCE YOUR SHIPMENT WAS RECEIVED, UNFORTUNATELY WE CAN’T OFFER YOU A REFUND OR EXCHANGE.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original, unopened packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Include your mask size in the notes section of the order form
- Include your prescription with pressure settings
NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE
Used the battery once and it worked as advertised.
My order arrived promptly. There was an error that was rapidly corrected. I would highly recommend this merchant.
Arrived quickly and accurately.
Very compact and lightweight does take some getting used to.
Works well. Very comfortable nasal pillows. A bit louder than standard but I knew that before purchasing.