The PowerShell for Z2 Travel CPAP
Unit price per
Item qualifies for free shipping
100% personal Advice
I am happy to assist either by email or telephone.
Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm PST
- In The Box
- Return and Shipping
For use with Z2 Auto Travel CPAP
Go anywhere, do anything cpap.
The PowerShell is the first fully integrated power solution for cpap users that need a totally portable, integrated power source. It is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand but has enough power for a full night of cord-free cpap for most users.
- Soft, padded 2mm neoprene skin over a solid plastic skeleton ensures a secure fit
- Surrogate power plug for built-in charging using the standard Z2 power adapter
- Insert the battery module and the Z2 to create an integrated form-factor.
- Approved by the FAA for in-flight use.
- A full-night of battery power for most users. Get an undisturbed night of cpap.
- PowerShell Battery Cradle with Lanyard
- Lithium Ion Extended Battery
- Extended Battery Shuttle (Attached To Battery)
Download: User Guide
Lifetime: approximately 300 charge / discharge cycle
Battery Pack Content: Lithium-Ion Battery
Estimated Recharge Time: 8 hours
Estimated Runtime: Manufacturer testing shows that the Extended Life Battery will power a Z1 or Z2 CPAP at the highest settings (20 cmH2O, Z-Breathe 3) for 8.9 hours. These results were obtained via bench testing under simulated operating conditions. Lower pressures will result in a longer battery operating time. Actual run time may vary due to machine settings, machine pressure, and personal breathing.
Shelf life: Batteries are shipped with between 30% and 50% of rated capacity, providing a minimum of 6 months shelf life when stored at 25°C. If storage temperature exceeds 25°C over a 6-month period then shelf life will be reduced and the overnight battery should be recharged periodically.
FAA Approved: Yes.
Getting Started With The PowerShell
- Slide the battery into the lower bay of the PowerShell until you hear the shuttle click indicating the battery has locked into place.
- Slide the Z1 or Z2 all the way into the upper bay ofthe PowerShell. You will hear the Z1 or the Z2 click indicating that it has locked into place. Your Z2 or Z1 CPAP machine will power on in standby mode. The display will read 0.0.
- Connect one end of the CPAP tube to the round end of the tube adapter. Insert the other end of the tube adapter into the outlet of the Z1 or Z2 as shown. Connect the other end of the CPAP tube to the mask. Ensure all connections are tight to avoid air leaks.
- Push the start/stop button to initiate therapy using the pre-programmed prescription setting. Push this button a second time to start therapy.
Charging The Battery
- With both the Z1 or Z2 and the battery fully inserted into the PowerShell, plug the power supply (AC to DC Adapter) into the wall outlet. The Z1 or Z2 must be in standby mode (display reads 0.0) to charge the battery.
- The battery status indicator on the Z1 or Z2 will flash when the battery is charging. The number of solid bars indicates the current level of charge. The battery charging is complete when the 4th bar stops flashing.
PLEASE NOTE: If the PowerShell does not appear to be charging, disconnect the Z1 or Z2, battery, and power supply and reassemble. Make sure you hear the components click together and see that the DC plug (silver cylinder in the bottom of the PowerShell) goes into the hole in the CPAP and then reattempt to charge the PowerShell.
FAA Compliant for In-Flight Use
Lithium-ion batteries under 100 wh are permitted to be carried on to an aircraft and used in-flight. For more information about the types of batteries acceptable for in-flight use, please see the following document.
OUR POLICY LASTS 7 DAYS. IF 7 DAYS HAVE GONE BY SINCE YOUR SHIPMENT WAS RECEIVED, UNFORTUNATELY WE CAN’T OFFER YOU A REFUND OR EXCHANGE.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original, unopened packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Include your mask size in the notes section of the order form
- Include your prescription with pressure settings
NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE
Used the battery once and it worked as advertised.
My order arrived promptly. There was an error that was rapidly corrected. I would highly recommend this merchant.
Arrived quickly and accurately.
Very compact and lightweight does take some getting used to.
Works well. Very comfortable nasal pillows. A bit louder than standard but I knew that before purchasing.