Sleep mask-free, comfortably.
A clinically proven alternative to CPAP for positional obstructive sleep apnea
Philips NightBalance. We’re on your side.
NightBalance is a compact, easy-to-use, mask-free treatment for Positional Obstructive Sleep Apnea (POSA). The palm-sized device is worn comfortably across your chest in a soft, adjustable strap.
NightBalance delivers gentle vibrations that prompt you to shift off of your back without disturbing your sleep. It automatically adjusts the intensity of vibrations to provide the therapy you need.
How does NightBalance work?
As you sleep, NightBalance detects when you are sleeping on your back and delivers auto-customized, gentle vibrations that prompt you to move onto your side without disturbing your sleep. The quiet vibrations help you to stay off your back and avoid the higher number of breathing disturbances that occur when you sleep on your back. This reduces the overall AHI to levels that make NightBalance clinically non-inferior to CPAP therapy.
- Clinically proven non-inferior to CPAP in reducing breathing disturbances.
- Clinically proven effective at reducing the long-term AHI in patients with Positional OSA.
- Over 70% of patients reported feeling less sleepy and more refreshed during the day.
- Globally recognized by physicians.
Comfortable and easy to use
- No mask, no surgery; discreet, quiet sensor worn on your chest.
- Auto-customized vibrations move you off your back.
- Works without disturbing your sleep.
- Adherence with NightBalance was significantly higher than CPAP for patients with POSA.
- Bluetooth enabled therapy
- Track your usage and change in your sleeping position in the mobile app
- Stay motivated with progress
- Share data with your physician or DME.
Benefits of NightBalance
Patients using NightBalance found it to be more comfortable, easier to use and are significantly more adherent to it than to CPAP. Wake up refreshed from a better, more comfortable night's sleep with NightBalance. 88% of patients who tried NigthBalance said they would recommend NightBalance to others. For more information on the NightBalance here's the FAQ.