Freedom V² CPAP Universal Battery Kit
Regular price $ 399.99
Unit price per
Item qualifies for free shipping
100% personal Advice
I am happy to assist either by email or telephone.
Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm PST
- Return and Shipping
This universal battery kit is the ideal travel companion for your CPAP machine or an excellent backup power source when used at home. Works with the ResMed AirSense 10, ResMed AirSense 11, ResMed AirMini, Philips DreamStation 1, and Philips DreamStation 2 models.What's included in the box:
- (1) Freedom V² CPAP Battery
- (1) set of Universal Cables
- (1) AC Power Supply
- User Manual
The Freedom V2 CPAP Battery lets you power your CPAP machine when and where you need it – no matter where your world takes you!
Unique variable voltage design and smart DC cables with dynamic control output make the Freedom V2 an industry-leader in CPAP travel battery and backup power supply technology.
This ultra-portable lithium-ion battery is the ideal solution for powering your CPAP machine while camping or during air travel. It can also be permanently connected to your CPAP machine and used as a battery backup system to offer continuous, uninterrupted power in the event of a power outage.
- Perfect for camping, road trips and other outdoor adventures.
- Safe for air travel and great for red-eye and international flights.
- Set up as an uninterrupted battery backup system for power outages.
- Provides 1-3 nights of power on standard CPAP pressure setting of 10 cm/H20 without heated humidification or heated tubing
- Ability to bridge two Freedom V2 batteries together for longer run times.
- Quick Charge 3.0 USB port for charging cell phones, tablets and more.
- Variable Voltage Output (12V-24V) Variable voltage DC/DC soft switching technology allows the Freedom V2 CPAP Battery to work with most common makes and models of CPAP machines and other PAP devices as the voltage output is determined by the unique power path of the DC output cable used to connect the battery to the CPAP machine. This means if you change CPAP machines you won’t have to purchase a whole new battery – you will just need a new output cable.
- Smart DC Output Cables Unique streamlined DC output cables make connecting the Freedom V2 CPAP Battery to your CPAP machine fast and easy. No confusing connection sequences or bulky 24V power converters or 12V adapters.
- Dynamic Control Technology Dynamic control technology provides maximum efficiency and increased run times of up to 20% on some CPAP machines from the original Freedom CPAP Battery.
- Digital Display Screen The digital display screen shows the battery charge level as a percentage making it easy to gauge expected run times and to know when it is time to charge the battery.
- Travel Adventures The Freedom V2 CPAP Battery is ideal for powering your CPAP machine while enjoying your favorite outdoor adventures but it is also great for use during red-eye and international flights. At just under 100 Wh it is FAA compliant for lithium-ion batteries taken in your carry-on baggage.
- Battery Backup System Mode The Freedom V2 CPAP Battery can be setup as an uninterrupted battery backup system so you don’t need to worry about sleepless nights without your CPAP machine during power outages. You can keep your CPAP machine plugged into the battery and when the power goes out the battery will recognize this and automatically start powering your machine. It is designed with a built-in cell bypass feature so battery power is only used when AC power is unavailable thus extending the overall life of the battery.
- Dual Battery Option Need more power? You can bridge two Freedom V2 batteries together to double the amount of time you can power your CPAP machine or other portable electronic device. Purchase a Freedom V2 dual battery kit or add an additional battery later.
- Quick Charge USB 3.0 Port The Freedom V2 CPAP Battery powers more than just your CPAP machine! The convenient Quick Charge 3.0 USB port offers fast charge times for your favorite portable electronics like cell phones, tablets, cameras, and more.
- Smart Charging Management Design The Freedom V2 CPAP Battery is designed to be charged using the AC power supply of the most common CPAP machine models so you don’t have to worry about keeping track of another power cord. The AC power supply will connect directly to the battery or via a power supply adapter included in the battery kit. The Freedom V2 AC Power Supply is available for purchase if a separate power supply is preferred.
The Freedom V² CPAP Battery is intended to provide external battery power to CPAP and other PAP devices when AC power is unavailable during travel or power outages. The Freedom V² battery can also be used to charge most common portable electronic devices such as cell phones and tablets.
Note: Use of the Freedom V² CPAP Battery with a device that has higher amperage requirements than the output of the battery (over 8A) may cause the internal circuitry of the battery to shut off to protect from thermal runaway.
Cell Type: Rechargeable lithium-ion (LG/Samsung ICR18650)
Casing: Aluminum alloy
Capacity: 99.9 Wh
Output Voltage Range: 12V-24V DC (depending on DC output cable)
Output Current: 8A (maximum)
DC Input Voltage Range: 10V-28V
QC 3.0 USB Output Voltage: 5V | 2.4A (maximum)
Charge Input: 10V-28V
Optimal Charging Conditions: 32°F to 104°F
Optimal Operating Conditions: 23°F to 104°F *battery capacity is reduced when operating between 23°F to 32°F
Charge Time: 2-3 hrs @ 90W *charge time is per battery and based on the wattage of the power supply being used
Power Gauge: Digital display screen (shows charge level as a percentage)
Storage Conditions: -4ºF to 104ºF*optimal range is 60ºF to 80ºF
Life Span: 500 charge/discharge cycles (100%-0% then back to 100%)
Weight: 1.7 lbs.
Dimensions: 7.5 ” x 4.8″ x 0.8″ (L x W x H)
Warranty: 1 year limited
OUR POLICY LASTS 7 DAYS. IF 7 DAYS HAVE GONE BY SINCE YOUR SHIPMENT WAS RECEIVED, UNFORTUNATELY WE CAN’T OFFER YOU A REFUND OR EXCHANGE.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original, unopened packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Include your mask size in the notes section of the order form
- Include your prescription with pressure settings
NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE
Battery encountered its first blackout. Dropped from 100% charge to 80% while plugged in, CPAP machine off, after 6 hours. 3 hours of use brought the battery to 0%. While it's possible I can modify more settings on my CPAP to stretch battery life, the power drain while idle was disappointing. I have my doubts it can last a full night. Probably best for brief outages, not emergencies.
Used the battery once and it worked as advertised.
My order arrived promptly. There was an error that was rapidly corrected. I would highly recommend this merchant.
Arrived quickly and accurately.
Very compact and lightweight does take some getting used to.
Works well. Very comfortable nasal pillows. A bit louder than standard but I knew that before purchasing.