ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ (Card to Cloud) with Humidair™
Unit price per
Item qualifies for free shipping
100% personal Advice
I am happy to assist either by email or telephone.
Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm PST
- Return and Shipping
The AirSense 10 AutoSet (Card to Cloud) is a premium auto-adjusting device for treating sleep apnea. It automatically adjusts pressure levels to fit your changing needs to ensure you’re receiving the lowest pressure necessary. It features an integrated humidifier and includes an SD card to help you track comprehensive data about your sleep apnea therapy. With the SD card, you’ll be equipped with your sleep apnea data, allowing you to receive therapy support from your doctor and gather compliance reports. *Please note: The AirSense 10 Card-to-Cloud device is not compatible with the ResMed MyAir App.
- Integrated Humidifier
- Heated Tubing
- Power Cords
- Carrying Case
Download: User Guide and Set Up Guide
Every AirSense 10 (Card to Cloud) machine includes a wide range of features designed to deliver comfortable therapy.
- Built-in humidifier and Climate Control Auto setting provide breathing comfort
- User-friendly controls and an intuitive interface make it simple to navigate settings and the nightly sleep report
- AutoRamp ™ feature delivers a low airflow pressure to help you fall asleep, then steadily increases to your prescribed level
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR) ™ maintains regular airflow pressure while you inhale and reduces pressure to make it easier when exhaling
Here’s how it all works together
- Machine pushes air through the tubing to the mask
- Mask (frame, cushion and headgear) allows pressurized air to enter the airway
- Humidifier adds moisture to the air you breathe
- 90w power supply unit provides continuous power
- Filters are used to keep allergens out of the airflow
AirSense 10 AutoSet (Card to Cloud)
Auto-adjusting machines change airflow pressure levels throughout the night based on your needs.
OUR RETURN POLICY FOR APAPs LASTS 30 DAYS. IF 30 DAYS HAVE GONE BY SINCE YOUR SHIPMENT WAS RECEIVED, UNFORTUNATELY WE CAN’T OFFER YOU A REFUND. THERE IS A 20% RESTOCKING FEE FOR RETURNS.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- The device must have less than 40 hours of use
Usage & Instructions
- Include your mask size in the notes section of the order form
- Include your prescription with pressure settings
NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE
Was missing the head gear. Only had machine and tubing.
I’ve had my unit for a while now with no whistling noise until my last water tank was installed a month ago . I can pull the tank backwards slightly to stop the whistle. I put a “new old stock” tank in yesterday and there was no whistling. I think the fit of the new tanks may be off.
The unit emits high-pitch whistling noise when used and I have been playing telephone tag with the SleepQuest staff, trying to figure out how to return it. My expectation is that it would have been an easy return process.
I replaced my Respironics with the AirSense. It is much quieter. I really like the ramp up feature.
Used the battery once and it worked as advertised.
My order arrived promptly. There was an error that was rapidly corrected. I would highly recommend this merchant.
Arrived quickly and accurately.
Very compact and lightweight does take some getting used to.
Works well. Very comfortable nasal pillows. A bit louder than standard but I knew that before purchasing.